Nesuniq F0820-S1 8-Port PoE Switch, 2-Port Uplink, 10/100Mbps, POE Plus 802.3af/at 120W, Metal Unmanaged Network Switch Support VLAN Extend Mode 820ft(250m)
- This PoE Switch includes 8 PoE Ports and 2 Ethernet Uplink Ports at 10/100Mbps each. All ports of this Poe switch supported by MDI/MDIX auto flip and self negotiation transmit power and data to IP Cameras, IP Phone, Wireless Access Point or other POE devices.
- Custom Flag Excellent Design: Durable metal chassis, built-in power supply, higher quality, and reliability, makes it safer to use in various environments. Bilateral heat dissipation, fanless design, keeps the product stable and quiet.
- Plug and Play & Unmanaged: Easy to set up no configuration no software needed. Each port of the PoE switch max power supply reached 30W.
- 120W Power Supply Internal: Support IEEE 802.3af/at. Max 120W(52V 2.3A) power built-in, each port max power supply reached 30W and can support 8 ports each 15.4W at the same time.
- 250m and VLAN support: When the extend mode is enabled, a single POE port supports 250m transmission distances and 10Mbps speed. 1-8 ports support VLAN isolation, improve network safety.
Automatically detect powered devices, evaluate the power consumption of the powered device and power it. The power of the port can be automatically shut down when the port connects to the Non-POE devices that do not need power, this can protect the non-POE devices from damage. All ports supported MDI/MDIX auto flip and self negotiation.250m & VLAN support
In normal mode, all ports are free to communicate and suitable for normal data transmission. When the extended mode designed for monitoring scenario is enabled, a single POE port supports up to 250 transmission distances and 10 Mbps rates, effectively improving the jamming and mosaic phenomenon in the monitoring network, and at this time, all PoE ports support VLAN isolation, can suppress broadcast storms, improve the network safety.Brilliant PoE Power Supply
Automatically identify the PoE device for power supply without damaging the non-PoE device. It complies with the IEEE 802.3af/at PoE power supply standard and is more compatible, can supply power to all PoE devices that support the standard. The maximum PoE output power of the whole switch is 120W, and the maximum PoE output power of a single port is 30W, which can support more high-power devices, such as high-power IP cameras, wireless APs, thin clients, etc.
Custom Design: US flag
POE Ports: 8
Ethernet Ports: 2 Uplink Ports
POE Speed: 10/100Mbps
Uplink Speed: 10/100Mbps
Max Total Power: 120W
Dimensions (LxWxH, in.): 7.9 x 4.7 x 1.7
Extend Function: YesWhat's included?
1 x 10 Ports PoE+ Switch
1 x AC Power Cable (US Version)
1 x User Manual
1. Where We Ship
Order placed on Nesuniq official website will be shipped to worldwide
2. Shipping Fees
ONLY free shipping in the United States.
Shipping fees are charged and listed in the checkout page.
Please note that it is your responsibility to pay all applicable taxes and/or customs fees for the order.
3. Shipping address
(Sorry. No P.O.Box address!)
Your order can be shipped to any physical address while we cannot deliver to P.O. Box address.
If the provided shipping address is invalid, your package will not be dispatched until our representative contact you for an address update.
4. Shipping Methods
Ship from US Warehouse directly (4-6 Business Days to Most Areas in the US)
Ship from UK Warehouse directly (4-6 Business Days to Most Areas in the UK)
Ship from Europe Warehouse directly (4-7 Business Days to Most Areas in Europe)
Ship from Australia Warehouse directly (5-7 Business Days to Most Areas in Australia)
Ship from Canada Warehouse directly (5-7 Business Days to Most Areas in Canada)
Ship from China Warehouse (5-14 Business Days to Most Areas in the world, we are not responsible for the possible tariffs.)
Product Warranty: We warranty all merchandise against defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of shipping, and we will issue an exchange for a new product.